Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sulfur acne treatments for pregnancy

« ...Many people of all ages suffer with acne problems. The majority of these people that suffer with this problem seem to be teenagers. No matter what age you are, if you suffer with acne, then you will want to look for natural effective treatments....
...My next easy tip to help heal your acne is do not touch the acne or pop the pimples. When you pop pimples you release the infection inside your acne into your bloodstream and the surrounding tissues. Touching your acne also spreads bacteria from your hands to your face resulting in more acne. Especially avoid touching the acne around your lips and and nose area. The skin here is very sensitive and you will most likely irritate your acne and cause it to look worse....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Most of the time I was angry and frustrated each time something I tried, failed. Well one day, something I tried out actually worked. And I kept building and adding on to it. Before I knew it, I had a series of steps that were foolproof....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: my chihuahua has acne and losing hair, natural back and chest acne treatments, home remedies for acne using lemon juice

No comments: